- Camp Burdick, Burdick School's summer day care camp, will be open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. beginning on June 24 and ending on August 9. Please visit the Burdick Office to fill out an application.
- Marquette University is offering engineering academies for K-12 students this summer. Visit http://www.marquette.edu/engineering/academies.shtml for more information.
- A big thank you to the Bay View Community's READY Team for putting on an outstanding CPR program for our seventh grade students.
- Thank you to all who contributed to the Spring Concert bake sale. We were able to raise $312 for the Christensen family. Be Like Mike.
- Thank you Mrs. Piedt, Ms. Horne, and all the volunteers who made the annual Burdick Family Carnival a tremendous success.
- The Grades 4-8 Honors Program will be held on May 30 at 6:00 p.m. in the Burdick Gym.
- The Burdick Family Rummage Sale will be held on June 1st and June 2nd between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. in the Burdick Gym. More information is here.
- Applications for enrollment for students new to Burdick School are now being accepted. Please visit the school office to apply.
- Place your Market Day orders here. The Market Day schedule can be found here.
- We are excited to announce that Burdick School has signed up for GFS Marketplace Fun Funds®! This completely free program gives up to 10% of your GFS Marketplace purchases back to our organization. Simply log on to this link, fill out a short form, and head to your local GFS Marketplace store to pick up your permanent membership card and start shopping!
- So far $15.02 has been raised. Thank you to all who have participated in the fundraiser! Also, thank you for participating in the Lakeside fundraiser. We raised $27.17.
- If you have not signed up for Parent Assistant, download and print the application here. You must then submit the application to the Burdick office.
- Information on how to check your child's grades is here.
- More news here.
Connect With Us: